I took a couple of rostered days off Monday and Tuesday which gave me a good run with all of the cutting, bending and welding that was required.
While we have added a fair bit of weight with all of the steel, I have to say that the truck drives much better now (read smoother). Perhaps I am a little biased, but I also think that it is looking good also.
The next stage will be the cutting folding and fitting of the storage locker doors and hardware and the slide out shelves.
I got a quote this week to get the tray sandblasted prior to painting and I need to get this done in the next three weeks.
Eileen has set a deadline to be on the road by the end of May so the pressure is on as I have a lot of work to do on the van as well.