Sunday, August 11, 2013

FIFTH-WHEELING RIGS

Hi Followers, it's been a long time since I posted here, been in the hum drum of work so haven't really had a lot to talk about.

Making your RV a home is a lot of fun and requires a fair bit of research to get things just the way you like them.   I have made several modifications to our van in order to make life easier for set up and increase our comfort in general.

To say that I am hooked on Fifth-wheels would be an understatement and during our buying process we found some pretty cool rigs around the world (read America).   As you would expect, money is no object for some, and the sizes of some of these outfits are unbelievable.  Not much use for Ozzie roads or most Van Parks for that matter.

Here are a few that caught my attention and a bit of history to boot.
















And for the Two-wheeling lovers out there.... this one caught my attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment